Contributing to Open Adrenaline
First off, thanks for taking the time to contribute! 👍
Code of Conduct
This project and everyone participating in it is governed by the Open Adrenaline Code of Conduct. By participating, you are expected to uphold this code. Please report unacceptable behavior to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Can I Contribute?
We're happy you want to contribute! There are many ways to contribute, from reporting a bug to implementing a feature. All contributions begin as a GitHub issue. All pull requests will need to be associated with an issue.
- Open an issue with suggestions for improvements
- Fork this repository and submit a pull request
How Can I Submit a Pull Request?
- Find or open an issue with suggestions for improvements. All contributions begin with a GitHub issue.
- Fork this repository to a different Github account.
- Clone the newly created repository to your development environment.
- Make your suggested changes in one branch named after the issue number you
are working (e.g.
- Commit and push your changes.
- Open a pull request in the Open Adrenaline repo
- As part of the pull request review process, Open Adrenaline maintainers may provide you with feedback and suggested changes.
- Once the pull request is ready to be merged, the maintainers will choose the appropriate time to merge the pull request.
You can diff any changes at the compare page of this repo. Our pull request template should be used for all pull requests. If you're creating your pull request from the GitHub site, then it will be automatically populated with the template's contents, otherwise please copy and paste the template text into your pull request.
Sample Pull Request Commands
# Step 3: Clone the new repo git clone https://github.com/YOUR-GITHUB-USERNAME/adrenaline-docs.git git checkout -b my-dev-branch # Step 5: Commit and push your changes git add /path/to/changed/file git commit -m "Description of changes" git push origin my-dev-branch
Some useful resources to get started: